After a sporadic, fun-filled then germ-filled month of October, we’re getting back on track for Monday Writers:
5:30 – 6:30 pm Monday, November 10
Flying Star, downtown, 723 Silver (8th and Silver) in downtown Albuquerque
Bring pen, paper, five bucks.
What you’ll get: writing prompts designed to get your pen moving, camaraderie, and the starts to some great poetry or prose!
PROMPT: write about the color orange
REMINDER: RULES FOR WRITING PROMPTS:
1) Change pronouns to fit a character you’re working on
2) Change point of view to fit your story
3) Take one word from the prompt and run with that
4) Ignore the prompt all together! JUST WRITE
5) It’s okay to write CRAP! write messy sentences lush with grammar errors and spelling mistakes
The point is to get the pen moving, get the mind working, and get the creative juices flowing!!
6) There really are no rules– just WRITE