Let’s WRITE! Hope you will join me for a prompt-filled hour long session of playing with words!
Bring a notebook, a pen or pencil, or heck, bring a crayon! whatever will get you writing…. and bring your favorite WORD. Cost: five bucks.
Monday, January 26, 2015
5:30 to 6:30 pm
at Flying Star, downtown, 723 Silver (8th and Silver) in downtown Albuquerque
What you’ll get: writing prompts designed to get your pen moving, camaraderie, and the starts to some great poetry or prose! BONUS: you’ll get camaraderie, community, and appreciation for your words
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
REMINDER: RULES FOR WRITING:
1) Change pronouns of the prompt to fit a character you’re working on
2) Change point of view of the prompt to fit your story
3) Take one word from the prompt and run with that
4) Ignore the prompt all together! JUST WRITE
5) It’s okay to write CRAP! write messy sentences lush with grammar errors and spelling mistakes, rich with bad metaphors, and incomplete thoughts!